Business Continuity Program Analyst
- Published: Thursday, 08 November 2018 10:11
Location: US, CA, Redwood
You will contribute to developing an overall understanding and solid foundation in Security Governance, Risk and Compliance. You will be responsible for working with key players, performing and improving the current control environment, providing active support to implement the program to ensure business functions and processes recover in the event of a business disruption, promoting business continuity awareness, establishing and monitoring metrics to measure control effectiveness.
- Lead implementation of the annual Business Continuity Management program. This includes performing business impact assessments (BIA), assisting in business continuity plan (BCP) development, and planning, conducting and evaluating BCP exercises.
- Support design of annual program requirements, procedures, and key program deliverables
- Lead business continuity focused meetings with senior management to set the scope of the annual program
- Champion Business Continuity awareness
- Perform periodic testing of Business Continuity Plans (BCP) to ensure effectiveness
- Participate in activities of the GRC team, including governance, compliance, risk management, policy, best practices, and awareness
- Works with key players to determine compliance with regulatory and compliance requirements
- Works with third party providers generating assessments.