Business Continuity Analyst
- Published: Thursday, 08 November 2018 10:13
Location: US, RI, Providence
- Using the enterprise business continuity development software documents business impact analyses for critical business functions which includes financial and operational impacts and function dependencies
- Develops business continuity plans with varying business units to ensure critical functions can be sustained at an acceptable level
- Working with the business unit plan owners tests the documented business continuity strategies and plans
- Writes reports to summarize testing activities including descriptions of goals planning scheduling execution results analysis conclusions and recommendations.
- Works with the business units and IT partners to ensure identified risks are addressed and mitigated where possible
- Utilizes the enterprise's emergency notification system at time of crisis to communicate incident details to impacted associates
- Administers training and awareness presentations to ensure organizational resiliency
- At time of crisis supports the Corporate Crisis Management Team. This includes analyzing intelligence data to identify trends patterns or warnings indicating threats to our people assets information and/or infrastructure
- Attends professional meetings reads literature and participates in training or other educational offerings to keep abreast of new developments and technologies related to business continuity.