Senior Business Continuity Consultant
- Published: Friday, 23 November 2018 10:03
Location: UK, London
ARUP is looking for a Business Continuity and Resilience Consultant to join its Resilience Security and Risk team (RSR).
The growing RSR team brings together business continuity practitioners, threat and risk specialists, physical and electronic security engineers, strategic operational security specialists and blast engineers in a unique multi-disciplinary environment, helping clients manage malicious risk, natural hazards and operational reliability in each aspect of their businesses and operations. RSR proactively works with other parts of Arup in order to meet clients’ needs.
Within RSR, you will work with other business continuity professionals to meet the current pipeline of work and grow the business continuity service offering.
As a business continuity and resilience consultant you will be working with clients to address their business continuity and resilience needs. This could include:
- Designing and assisting implementation of an entire business continuity management system;
- Leading on elements of business continuity such as business impact assessments, or development of emergency response plans;
- Coordinating with threat and risk specialists to conduct malicious and non-malicious risk assessments;
- Coordinating with organizational design and change specialists in change management programmes; and
- Facilitating scenario based exercises to improve the capabilities of clients’ incident management teams.