Resilience and Continuity Business Partner
- Published: Friday, 30 November 2018 12:02
Location: UK, London
Aviva's Group Corporate Security’s mission is to ensure a safe, secure and resilient environment that enables Aviva to provide an exceptional customer experience in a digital world. The Resilience and Business Continuity Business Partners are a key enabler for the business focused on the resilience and continuity of services.
You are to ensure arrangements are in place so that Aviva Investors (‘the business’) can continue to operate for the benefit of its customers and the financial market, in the event of disruption, regardless of the cause, nature or severity.
- Engaging with the business to understand what is critical and the potential threats and risks to their resilience and continuity of services
- Working with the business and relevant functions to ensure that Business Impact Assessments (ClearView inputs) and resilience plans are robust, fit for purpose and actionable
- Working with the business and relevant functions on measures and contingency arrangements that could reduce the likelihood of disruption and improve resilience
- Identifying and determining viable continuity strategy options across the business during ‘business as usual’ and for specific projects that can be implemented during a disruption
- Providing advice and support during invocation of business continuity and resilience plans should an incident occur
- Leading the planning and development of scenario specific contingency plans
- Working with Crisis Management to develop awareness sessions and exercises as part of a programme
- Managing Work Area Recovery testing for the business including pre-test activities, on site support and post test follow up to resolution
- Engaging with and supporting the business and relevant functions during a disruption
- Contributing to the lessons identified process to enable continual improvement
- Sharing best practice across the business.