Business Continuity and Risk Officer
- Published: Friday, 30 November 2018 12:06
Location: UK, Newcastle upon Tyne
Agency: Newcastle upon Tyne Council
The Newcastle upon Tyne Council Business Continuity, Risk and Resilience Team works to support management within the People Directorate in identifying and preparing for threats to critical services.
- Management and delivery of on-going crisis and business continuity management programmes across the organisation
- Provide subject matter knowledge and support to our network of schools in preparing associated policies, plans and procedures
- Deliver business continuity awareness raising, training and exercising to the organisation and to schools
- Support the organisation during live incidents and crises
- Be part of a 24/7 365 incident and crisis response function
- Work alongside the Corporate Business Continuity and Resilience Team and within the wider risk function to promote a risk management culture.