Business Continuity Manager
- Published: Friday, 30 November 2018 12:14
Location: Australia, Sydney
Agency: Fitzgerald Jenkins Recruitment
Aleading Global Asset Manager with a strong local presence requires an experienced Business Continuity Manager. This role is responsible for assessing global business continuity documentation and formulating global policy, framework and rolling out infrastructure.
Working with the global operations teams, you will be responsible for the management and oversight of external provider relationships in conjunction with internal and external clients.
- Ownership of the ongoing review and assessment of operations processes, procedures and controls
- Implement, monitor and maintain, Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators with each of the suppliers contracted, reporting regularly to senior management
- Maintenance of risk registers highlighting risks to management
- Input into the regular reporting to senior management on the status of each relationship, including performance against SLA’s and resolution of agreed action items
- Develop market and supplier relationships, and industry initiatives, relating the information on regulatory, compliance, product and market developments are gathered and communicated to the Business on a timely basis
- Ownership of the BCP process.