Head, Business Continuity Management Program, Americas Region
- Published: Tuesday, 04 December 2018 09:53
Location: US, Miami, Florida
Agency: DHL Global Forwarding, Freight
DHL Global Forwarding (DGF) has an exciting opportunity for the Americas Regional Head,Business Continuity Management to oversee all aspects of DGF’s Business Continuity Management Program which interfaces with all Security and Operational Resilience Programs to include Security, Occupational Health and Safety, Transportation Security Administration (TSA), and Supply Chain Security Programs.
- Implements Business Continuity Management (BCM) standards,guidelinesand procedures
- Work with senior management in all lines of business to coordinate business continuity governance activities.
- Develop and maintain the DGF Americas Business Continuity Management program including development of tools and instructional guides.
- Direct and lead continuity planning and event management within the DGF Americas Region.
- Lead and conduct event exercises (table-top exercises)
- Maintain and initiate relations with external vendors
- Develop and maintain corporate BCM policy, standards, and guidelines.
- Establish and maintain BCM program processes and practices which effectively ensure that the DGF BCM program remains current, incorporates/aligns with industry standards and practices as appropriate, while addressing general regulatory requirements.
- Lead and/or support processes that support DGF BCM governance requirements as part of the operational risk framework.
- In a relationship management capacity, provides guidance and direction to regional, country and station management to ensure their BCM processes are in accordance with DGF’s global BCM program and quality standards.
- Ensures appropriate integration of BCM requirements and information obtained from various sources including external regulators for all DGF locations
- Subject matter expert for BCM.
- Participates in external BCM organizations and keep abreast of industry best practices and trends.
- Provide 24x7x365 event management on-call support.
- Assist withperformanceof required activities to validate compliance with secure commerce best practices in connection with Security, H&S, and Supply Chain Security programs as necessary
- Conducts BCM/risk/safety facility audits, communicates audit results, develops action items, and results that minimize risk
- Conducts other duties and assumes other responsibilities as assigned.