Business Continuity Consultant
- Published: Thursday, 03 January 2019 09:51
Location: US, WI, Merrill
Company: Church Mutual Insurance Company
Develop, maintain, and administer the Business Continuity (BC) Program. Implement cohesive strategy, plans, data, and infrastructure by leading CM Group’s decentralized BCM resources. Lead the strategic implementation of the BC Program via complete risk analysis, business impact analysis (BIA), assessment and evaluation for all CM Group internal departments and critical outsourced partners. Identify comprehensive strategic solutions to provide a BC Program that satisfies the various business, regulatory, and technology requirements.
- Create, develop, and implement a BC Program roadmap and operational framework harnessing best practices and building on existing response and recovery capabilities.
- Establish and implement testing methodologies to assure recovery procedures are effective for the restoration of key corporate resources and for the resumption of critical business functions in a disaster situation.
- Own BC Program governance and all related processes. Identify, test, and implement BC Program improvements.
- Coordinate business continuity documentation, maintenance updates and exercises with appropriate internal departments. Drive creation of productive, interactive relationships within CM Groups’ various internal departments, and IT.
- Document and report on the BC Program status, strategies, efforts, and findings within a variety of environments to stakeholders.
- Develop and deliver a formal and continuous BCM awareness program.
- Manage and maintain BCM technology infrastructure and a shared website for plan materials and supporting documents.
- Support the development, implementation, and maintenance of tools, practices, and policies to analyze, report, and manage enterprise risks, according to an ERM framework.