Business Continuity Officer
- Published: Thursday, 03 January 2019 09:54
Location: Australia, Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
Organization: The University of Newcastle
In collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, you will be responsible for managing the Universities business continuity priorities, and coordinating the response to incidents. As a self-starter, you will be responsible for proactively implementing critical incident training and processes across The University.
- In consultation with key stakeholders, develop and implement The University’s business continuity framework. This includes governance, management practices and systems to support effective organisational resilience practices;
- Engage internal and external stakeholders, across all UON campuses, to effectively test and manage plans for emergency, critical incident and business continuity processes;
- Provide guidance to key stakeholders on the design and implementation of end-to-end communication, education and training strategies which encourage successful integration of organisational resilience principles into day-to-day work;
- Maintain effective contacts with key external emergency support and other organisations to support the timely management of incidents or events;
- Support the University’s Critical Incident Team and Critical Incident Director during the response to incidents; and
- Management of post incident reviews, reporting and recovery.