Business Continuity Manager
- Published: Wednesday, 09 January 2019 14:31
Location: UK, London
Company: Warner Bros.
The Manager, Business Continuity Manager will be responsible for the planning, maintenance, and testing in emergency response, crisis management, business continuity and IT disaster recovery. The role will work closely with business units, technical teams, information and physical security and external parties to regularly review key business strategies in alignment with Business Continuity Management needs.
- Conduct risk assessments and business impact analyses
- Create, exercise and maintain response, recovery and crisis management plans
- Administer business continuity and emergency notification tools
- Provide crisis management support to impacted businesses/locations at the time of the incident
- Conduct training in support of overall business continuity awareness across all levels of the organisation
- Ensure company wide business continuity efforts are in compliance with company standards, emergency preparedness best practices and internal/external audit requirements
- Determine appropriate budgets to support business areas within scope of work
- Identify and recommend opportunities to refine processes to mitigate exposure during disruptions of service with a goal of helping to improve day to day operations.