Business Resilience Manager
- Published: Wednesday, 09 January 2019 14:42
Location: UK, London
Company: DirectLine Group
The focus will be to enhance the review of critical end to end processes including: the creation of resilience profiles; strengthen the recovery arrangements in place, particularly around people and process transfer; drive automation of processes and reporting.
- Management of stakeholder relationships across the business specifically the protective disciplines including ISRA, 1LOD, 2LOD, Technology Risk, Property, IT Service Continuity, Crisis Response and Physical security to establish and maintain resilience KRIs and controls to quantify, report and track levels of Organisational Resilience across the group.
- Responsible for supporting directorates in maintaining Business Continuity/Resilience Plans in accordance with DLG risk management policies and Business Resilience Minimum Standards and undertaking quality assurance.
- Delivery of Training & Awareness activities across the business.
- Supporting the Business Resilience Lead to delivery Resilience activities including: reporting, exercising, risk assessments aligned to the DLG Resilience programme and model.
- End to end process mapping, analysing and Resilience profile creation.