Analyst, Business Continuity
- Published: Wednesday, 09 January 2019 14:49
Location: US, FL, Bradenton
The Business Continuity Analyst’s role is to coordinate strategies for – and ensure the integrity of - the organization’s business continuity and disaster recovery (BC/DR) processes for all TriNet office locations nationwide. This role will provide consultation, guidance, and oversight to the company in business continuity planning, testing, and other related initiatives.
- Consult with business lines to identify business impacts, recovery time objectives and strategies for the continuation of mission critical business functions during an interruption
- Conduct, communicate, and maintain business continuity lifecycle planning
- Coordinate corporate BC/DR exercises and conduct business continuity tabletop simulation exercises
- Develop and maintain benchmark reports that track the results of BC/DR exercises
- Update and maintain the Catastrophic DR plan in coordination with the IT team
- Administer, manage, and report on the calling tree notification system
- Coordinate BC/DR availability with 3rd party vendors
- Coordinate the Business Impact Analysis review and update
- Coordinate BC/DR awareness program at the associate and executive team levels
- Draft/update policies and procedures as necessary in conjunction with senior management
- Participate in reviews by Internal Audit, external audits and internal compliance
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager’s discretion.