Business Continuity Manager
- Published: Wednesday, 09 January 2019 14:53
Location: US, TV, Irving
Company: Exeter Finance
The Business Continuity Manager has the primary responsibility for developing, implementing and maintaining a company-wide Business Continuity Program to ensure the ability to continue critical services and functions in the event of a business disruption. This position will report to the Director of IT Risk & Governance.
- Conduct Business Impact Assessments resulting in Plans, Solutions and Reports with validation through exercises.
- Provide insight into the Disaster Recovery Program in Technology ensuring that technical systems that support critical business functions have recovery designs and plans.
- Establish, rollout and train the business on departmental BC responsibilities and provide oversight to ensure program adherence.
- Assess Third Party Providers to ensure their continuity and recovery plans are adequate to support the business in the event of a disaster.
- Enhance the analysis of business continuity data to ensure resource and system availability through innovative solutions. This may involve the selection and implementation of new tools or services.
- Participate in the establishment of the Business Continuity Committee to ensure policies, standards, procedures and BC strategy are presented in a comprehensive forum of Business and IT Leadership.
- Create and maintain comprehensive Business Continuity and Risk Management documentation for regulatory and compliance agencies and for internal and external auditors to company and industry standards.
- Partner with compliance teams on Crisis Management and Emergency Response to ensure business continuity solutions and plans are in place where necessary.
- Formulate data management techniques & data administration to ensure quality data collection of data adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of all Business Continuity & Risk Management Data.
- Develop visual aids and presentations, conduct formal and informal training to (Leaders, Subject Matter Experts, third parties/vendors).