Head of Health and Safety and Business Continuity
- Published: Friday, 11 January 2019 12:15
Location: UK, London
Company: HCA Healthcare UK
The Head of Health, Safety and Business Continuity is responsible for developing, maintaining and testing HCA Healthcare UK’s Health & Safety and Business Continuity (Emergency Planning, Resilience and Response) program.
Support the organisation as a whole to anticipate, respond to and recover successfully from disruptive events, specifically but not exclusively through implementation and maintenance of the Business Continuity Management System (BCMS).
This is a full time and permanent opportunity offering a competitive salary package dependent upon candidate experience.
Along with a competitive salary, the incumbent will also receive 25 days holiday, private healthcare and a company flexible benefits scheme.
- As the subject matter expert for the group, provide high level advice, support and guidance to the Group Chief Governance & Risk Officer, to ensure alignment of all EPRR policy, planning, initiatives, and ensure they are in accordance with the strategic intents of HCA Healthcare UK
- As the most senior leader of Health & Safety within the group, develop and lead a collegial group of Health & Safety Managers including networking etc
- Identify and make recommendations for change and adaptation to meet the needs of the business
- Identify and make recommendations for solutions to obstacles and business challenges
- Report to the Emergency Planning, Resilience and Response (EPRR) Committee (including responsibility for ensuring the secretariat function is maintained).