Manager, Business Continuity
- Published: Friday, 11 January 2019 12:20
Location: US, AZ, Phoenix
Company: Charles Schwab
The Business Continuity (BC) team assists departments with identifying their exposure to internal and external threats, determining the impacts from business interruptions and disasters, and implementing sound strategies that provide effective prevention and recovery for the organization. In this role as a Manager, Business Continuity, you will perform and assist the team with Risk Assessments, conduct Business Impact Analysis (BIA) Assessments with assigned teams and develop Business Continuity testing requirements.
- Partner with BC Management to build and enhance the Firm BC testing standards are in alignment to the Policy and applicable regulatory requirements
- Update the BC Testing standards, procedures and templates adequately capture the requirements as specified in the BC Policy
- Develop firm wide Business Continuity testing plan on an annual basis and track completion in alignment to the calendar.
- Develop end-to-end BC testing process and provide sufficient subject matter expertise to the Business Continuity Consultants (BCC) and team to execute BC testing
- Coordinate, facilitate and oversee the Firm wide Business Continuity Testing
- Review Test reports adequately capture any issues or recovery gaps identified during testing
- Track and monitor issues identified during BC testing and validate resolution as specified in the policy and procedures
- Document situation reports and lessons learned for actual incidents and exercises, and tracking of training.