Senior Principal, Business Continuity/Recovery
- Published: Thursday, 31 January 2019 20:09
Location: US, NY, New York
Company: BNY Mellon
Thius role will report to the Business Continuity Head to establish and build a Third Party Continuity framework in support for the development, implementation, and maturation of comprehensive Business Continuity Management program globally. This position is chartered to drive a program that ensures BNY Mellon operates with a confident state of confirmed recoverability and resiliency.
- Investigate, identify and catalog 3rd Party recovery delivery capabilities
- Institute and communicate Master Service Agreement contract language
- Manage 3rd Party involvement in the Business Continuity Program including assessment, reviews of recovery; capability, planning, testing, and associated resiliency delivery materials
- Evaluate 3rd Party dependency requirements align with stated delivery commitments
- Escalate and facilitate solutions in cases where 3rdParty recovery capabilities do not satisfy business dependency requirements
- Manage and Perform Continuity Assessment & Performance Evaluation; Partner with 3rd Party Governance, Legal, Sourcing, and peer management organizations
- Execute all Business Continuity pillars with focus on Third Party perspective
- Ensure suppler obligations are met in a disruption.