Business Continuity Manager
- Published: Monday, 04 February 2019 11:02
Location: UK, Milton Keynes
Agency: Parity Professionals
- Develop BC Plans to minimize business disruptions in order to achieve commercial and corporate goals. This will involve developing / maintaining and quality assuring all BC plans and procedures to ensure these meet the stringent requirements of ISO 22301.
- Influence the Management Board to make proportionate and cost effective Business Continuity decisions, this will involve providing expert guidance with appropriate options for consideration and approval by the Executive Committee.
- Work closely with Directors and Senior Managers to develop detailed Business Continuity plans which are improved and maintained to ensure changes of priority are reflected, thus enabling only the correct decisions and actions are carried out should an incident occur.
- Advisor to the Gold & Silver and Bronze incident management teams.
- Protect the brand and reputation. Maintain current certification and manage BSI annual audit assessments, this will involve taking the role of audit manager , setting the audit schedule and completing an audit action plan to address nonconformities.
- Develop deliver strategic and tactical exercises.
- Setting the BC Policy, BC Strategy and BCMS framework delivery programme.
- Take on the role of internal Auditor this will involve undertaking Bronze audits as well as audits of our critical suppliers.
- Leverage effective business continuity management as a commercial differentiator.
- Mitigate against strategic, tactical and operational risks via effective horizon scanning.
- Must have passed the BCMS ISO 22301 Lead Auditors Exam.
- Practitioner Certificate in Business Continuity Management.
- Member Grade of the BCI or equivalent.