Business Continuity Manager
- Published: Thursday, 14 March 2019 09:21
Location: UK, West Yorkshire
Agency: Strategic People Limited
An interesting opportunity has arisen for a Business Continuity Manager to join an award-winning Financial Services company, that is transforming the customer journey via advanced digital platforms. They are looking for a Business Continuity Manager to manage and continuously improve the Business Continuity capability across IT and the UK business operations.
- Ensure that the Company’s BC objectives are met and fulfil legal, contractual and business-related requirements for data confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
- Ensure the effective use of technology and procedural controls and through Business Continuity awareness, training and education.
- To provide input and assistance with the IT-Disaster Recovery capability.
- Planning, business impact assessments and testing, recommending recovery strategies and options.
- Report the status of the Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- Identify opportunities for improvement in the response capability and risk mitigation of business interruption events.
- To facilitate and organise the tactical and strategic response capabilities during a business continuity incident.