Business Continuity Manager
- Published: Friday, 05 April 2019 09:30
Location: US, TX, Dallas
Company: Mr. Cooper
The Business Continuity Manager develops and supports business resiliency planning and the processes that ensure that various departments within Mr. Cooper are prepared to respond and recover from an extended business disruption. This role is responsible for the enterprise business continuity (BC) program including successful development, implementation, maintenance, and exercise of continuity plans.
The primary program components are the enterprise-wide business impact analysis (BIA), the business continuity planning process, disaster recovery (DR) planning process, conducting BC/DR exercises and reporting to senior leadership.
The position provides guidance in business impact analysis; maps system and process dependencies; uses constant collaboration, communication, and training on business continuity planning to business units; conducts risk assessments and training, and engages with senior leadership.
- Guide and assist the creation, testing, and maintenance of Business Continuity BIA, BC plans and Crisis Management Plans, Disaster Recovery Plans, Playbooks etc.
- Maintains Program lifecycle planning including completion of Business Continuity Plans, Crisis Management Plans, Disaster Recovery Plans.
- Coordinate and conduct BIAs and BCPs, Scenarios workshops, tabletop exercises with business units.
- Provide support for development and delivery of training on business continuity and crisis management.
- Partner and facilitate with the business units and management on a quarterly/annual base on testing of plans and playbooks.
- Support development and maintenance of policies, standards, procedures, guidelines.
- Coordinates and manages preparation for annual employee awareness events.