Head of Business Continuity Management
- Published: Wednesday, 10 April 2019 09:11
Location: Various: Helsinki, Stockholm or Copenhagen
Nordea is looking for a head of Business Continuity Management (BCM). This is an opportunity for you to lead a team which supports the company in obtaining and maintaining a strong risk specialist service. The BCM team is responsible for developing and maintaining Business Continuity and Crisis Management guidelines, providing processes, controls and tools to manage business continuity risks. The team is also responsible for BCM reporting and business support.
- Lead and develop the team of Business Continuity Management Specialists
- Drive transformation to increase BCM maturity in order to reach BCM 2.0 with value chain approach
- Improve and simplify the current Crisis Management setup
- Drive the BC&CM tool and process development initiatives
- Business Senior stakeholder management to ensure business value creation
- Proactively engage with key stakeholders covering the whole value chain from IT to Business
- Successfully collaborate with 2nd and 3rd Line of Defence and the regulators.