Business Continuity and Emergency Planning Officer
- Published: Wednesday, 10 April 2019 09:21
Location: UK, London
Agency: 360 Resourcing Solutions
You will support the Business Continuity and Emergency Planning Manager in developing the company’s Emergency Planning and Business Continuity strategy, processes and response. To minimise suffering and disruption to residents and customers caused by serious incidents or disaster. The post supports the bridging into the fields of risk management, IT service continuity and security, and will develop relationships with all group entities and external agencies to ensure alignment of responses and best practice.
- Effectively and proactively lead, manage and motivate the team ensuring that there is a culture of high performance, strong engagement and a commitment to continual improvement
- Recruit, manage and appraise employees thereby ensuring the provision of an effective, efficient and well-motivated team
- Establish and implement effective working arrangements & practices to ensure a consistent level of service delivery in line with the company business plan
- Monitor and review the internal and external environment to ensure compliance and best practice are adhered to
- Prepare, monitor and deliver individual and team targets/budgets in line with the company business plan
- Ensure the provision of excellent customer service and experience to all stakeholders in order to maximise customer satisfaction.