Business Continuity Coordinator
- Published: Friday, 12 April 2019 09:07
Location: UK, Glasgow
Agency: HRC Recruitment
Do you have a proven track record in managing and coordinating Business Continuity processes? Are you available to start work immediately and commit to a 12 month fixed term contract (FTC)? Do you have solid organizational skills, coupled with the ability to manage expectations? This could be the role for you.
This HRC Recruitment client is a global organization, based in Glasgow City Centre with an enviable modern office space. They are looking for a Business Continuity Coordinator to join the team on a 12 month FTC. Working closely with the Head of Policy & Compliance, you will be assisting the wider team with the review, submission and upkeep of the business continuity management.
- Days will be very varied, so it will be challenging and busy
- Review of all management / BC related documentation
- Management of files, records and policies
- Assess the impact on management systems from potential global projects
- Maintaining the crisis management plan
- Implementation of changes
- Review of accuracy and completeness
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to ensure all required documentation meets company standards
- Coordinating policy statements, procedure upda5tes and new legislative changes
- Supporting and reporting to the Senior Management Team
- Preparing MI for the Senior Management Team
- Leading audit procedures as required.