IT Service Continuity Manager
- Published: Friday, 12 April 2019 09:11
Location: UK, Manchester
Aldermore is a fast growing and successful challenger bank supporting the UK's SME entrepreneurs. As part of the increasing dynamic and evolving IT Service Delivery function the IT Service Continuity Manager will develop and maintain Aldermore IT Service Continuity plans. You will make sure that if an unforeseen event occurs Aldermore will continue to provide an outstanding customer service. This role is pivotal to the Bank, as you will be working closely with the senior leadership team to prevent interference and make sure that we continue to maintain customer satisfaction. You will help design, develop and manage service resilience capability across a mixture of on premise, cloud based and third party service providers.
- Having a strong knowledge of relevant standards, regulation and future direction of ITSC and ITDR
- Designing, maintaining and communicating service continuity plans for identified business critical systems to ensure ongoing service provision during disaster or similar events
- Ensuring the resilience capability of the organisation aligns to business continuity requirements. Performing business impact analysis and risk assessments to reduce the likelihood of significant service outage or disasters
- Overseeing DR testing process managed by an internal testing function and point of contact for third parties
- Attending incident reviews for high priority issues, resilience failures and multiple service impacting incidents.