Business Continuity Planner - Emergency Management
- Published: Friday, 12 April 2019 09:27
Location: US, NJ, Jersey City
Organization: General Dynamics
US Citizenship Required
General Dynamics Information Technology, a national leader in continuity of operations support services to government organizations, is seeking an experienced continuity planner to immediately join its team in support of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey (PANYNJ) Office of Emergency Management (OEM). This is an exciting career opportunity for a motivated planner seeking to have a critical role in ensuring that the Port Authority’s vital mission and essential services are sustainable during any emergency or crisis.
- Work for Program Lead Consultant on developing a comprehensive agency-wide Business Continuity (BC) Program and establish related policies and practices.
- Support an assigned group of administrative departments and Agency facilities in the annual review, updating and exercising of business continuity plans and protocols.
- Support the Agency’s mass notification program – work across the Agency with administrative and operational departments and facilities to develop and implement crisis communications plans and protocols to support emergency and business continuity communications.
- Develop project plans and schedules and manage the achievement of program deliverables.
- Facilitate Agency-wide or department-level BC planning meetings to move a variety of planning efforts forward to meet program goals.
- Engage Technology Services and departments in disaster recovery planning.
- Coordinate and support a dedicated team to address alternate facility planning needs across agency property.
- Utilize BC Planning Software System for plan updates, support system maintenance and migration.
- Schedule, coordinate, develop and facilitate all levels of exercises following HSEEP guidelines.