Business Continuity Regional Incident Mgr.
- Published: Wednesday, 17 April 2019 09:51
Location: US, TX, Houston
Company: Zions Bancorporation
Zions Bancorporation has just opened an opportunity for Business Continuity Regional Incident Manager on its Enterprise Business Continuity Incident Management team.
- Responsible to manage business continuity incident and emergency management for an assigned region of the enterprise.
- Assists in and oversees the development, administration and maintenance of incident and emergency management planning and programs, including, but not limited to: executive incident management plans, building evacuation plans, emergency communications, emergency management training and exercise and emergency preparedness activities.
- Ensures regulatory compliance relating to business continuity incident and emergency management related activities.
- Facilitates the establishment of an incident command center for any business unit affected by any form of disaster.
- Position will be on-call status 24 hours a day.
- Assists and trains users of the system as required.
- Follows and ensures compliance with regulatory agencies.
- Participates with local and federal emergency management agencies as needed.
- Other duties as required.