- Published: Wednesday, 17 April 2019 13:15
Location: Milan, Italy
Organization: PANTA RAY
PANTA RAY is a family and people-centric business, where individuals are valued, and continuously exposed to exciting experiences and projects both in Italy and abroad.
We are a group of young passionate and like-minded professionals, who enjoy working together as a team. We achieve our business objectives by empowering people and building relationships based on mutual trust and transparency.
PANTA RAY makes training its people a top priority. Though we always look for the best, we also believe that strong performers are not born – they are made. Professional development lies at the base of our company’s success and is the only guarantee of continued, high-quality outcomes. The solid professional skills and great know-how our people earn from their training are valuable assets that PANTA RAY relies on for its mission to make the world more resilient.
The consulting department represents the core business of PANTA RAY. We are currently looking for candidates who are willing to join our team to support us in the following activities: supporting large international organizations in the development of their business continuity and crisis management systems, risk management frameworks, and organizational resilience programs; managing special projects related to subjects of our competence; reselling/referral of resilience solutions.
We offer a 1-year fixed-term contract aimed at a permanent position. At the end of the one-year period, the successful candidate will become an Associate Consultant.
Below is a list of main tasks and activities:
- Cooperate with the consulting team for running multiple projects concurrently ensuring delivery to high quality standards;
- Actively striving to add value to all projects managed and not only apply processes and procedures;
- Deal with correspondence and queries from clients and partners, including basic technical support for tools we resell;
- Attend calls and/or face to face meetings as required;
- Draft presentations, reports, excel templates, and other documents;
- Collaborate with other internal functions to ensure end-to-end service delivery.
Who We are Looking For?
- Fluent both in Italian and English (other languages are a plus);
- Proficient level Microsoft Office user;
- Excellent communicator and self-motivated;
- Ability to work under pressure, but extremely detail-oriented;
- High level of organizational skills, ability to prioritize and to multi-task;
- Team oriented but highly independent for their own projects;
- High level of professionalism and integrity;
- Open to travel.
To apply, please send an email to email@example.com with a CV and a cover letter to tell us something more about yourself and why you wish to join us.