Global Director, Business Continuity and Crisis Management
- Published: Friday, 10 May 2019 12:46
Location: US, CO, Denver
Company: Molson Coors
In the role of Global Director, Business Continuity and Crisis Management, you will be responsible for developing the strategy and overseeing global organizational business continuity, crisis management, and physical security to ensure the protection of Molson Coors' people, business interests, operations, information, assets, and the wider reputation of Molson Coors.
Based in Denver, CO – you will report to the Senior Director, Global Risk Management and lead three team members. You will partner closely with Supply Chain, Procurement, IT, Legal, and senior leadership under the direction of the Executive Steering Committee.
- Direct and oversee the comprehensive development and application of organizational and programmatic Business Continuity, Crisis Management and Corporate Security policies, plans, protocols and supportive resources and training within a holistic risk management framework
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to introduce and execute a framework that provides best practices and systematic approaches to respond to and/or mitigate risks or crisis and business disruption events
- Identify, assess, and gain support to manage inherent risks in the operation of business processes and potential risks arising from planned operational change
- Manage, direct, and maintain a team of professionals (including consultants) within Crisis Management, Business Continuity and Security
- Establish and manage the Crisis Management, Business Continuity and Physical Security central function budgets as appropriate to ensure annual plan compliance.