Risk and Business Continuity Advisor
- Published: Tuesday, 14 May 2019 09:39
Location: Australia, West Gippsland and Latrobe Valley
Company: Gippsland Water
- In this role you will support the Business Resilience Leader to implement and oversee the delivery of frameworks for risk, emergency management, business continuity, security and insurance, and staff awareness and training programs.
- A consultative and influential communication style will assist you to effectively liaise with external and internal stakeholders, supporting the business to adapt to changes in our risk profile and evolving customer needs.
Skills and experience
- Experience in implementing risk management processes or business continuity planning principles.
- Ability to communicate with influence and empathy across all levels of the organisation, and to external customers.
- Ability to develop and deliver a broad and adaptive training and awareness program.
- Technical knowledge of or the demonstrated ability to learn an organisations physical security and emergency response requirements.