Business Continuity Manager - IT / Digital
- Published: Wednesday, 15 May 2019 09:11
Location: UK, Surrey
Agency: Context Recruitment Limited
This is a new opportunity to join a sizeable, well-established finance company in a management role, owning Business Continuity and Resilience, and contributing to IT Service Management, through times of significant technology investment and change.
Reporting to the Service Operations Manager, the IT Service and Resilience Manager will take lead on the upkeep and continued improvement of the businesses resilience programmes which will include both Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery activities whilst contributing to IT Service Operations involving Major Incident, Change, Problem and other ITIL processes.
- Own Business Continuity Management processes and systems, leading the Resilience Steering group
- Take lead on ISO22301 certification assessments and external and internal audits
- Continuously improve the Business continuity lifecycle whilst maintaining its ISO22301 certification
- Regularly assess Business Impacts, ensuring business critical activities are understood, documented and that controls are in place to monitor and address risks to critical systems and processes
- Own recovery and resilience strategies, testing and documenting regularly
- Ensure RTO's and RPO's for all systems are logged, agreed and are achievable
- Identify further, continuous improvement opportunities
- Own risk assessments of resilience arrangement taking input from horizon scanning
- Leading Major Incidents as required
- Complete Post Incident Reviews, identifying root cause and lessons learnt and track these through to completion
- Vendor ownership and management as required
- Support ITIL improvements in line with good practice and ISO2000
- Be ready and willing to support in testing, exercising and incident response out of hours as required
- Lead on Business Continuity RFP's and RFI's for external parties
- Build and deliver unique, world class scenario exercises, engaging with all management levels
- Ensure business continuity onboarding of staff is completed
- Conduct ongoing horizon scanning.