Business Continuity Manager
- Published: Friday, 31 May 2019 09:33
Location: UK, Dunstable
Reports to the Business Continuity Director as a member of Mastercard Group’s Enterprise Resilience function providing focused support for Vocalink, a Mastercard company. Primarily responsible for the Business Continuity (including Crisis Management and Technology Recovery) preparedness of Vocalink, both in the UK and globally as it expands into international markets. This is a 'hands on' management and execution role.
- Ensures continued ISO 22301 certification for Vocalink through management and execution
- Ensures and represents Business Continuity regulatory and contractual compliance for all Vocalink jurisdictions
- Supports the Crisis Management Team during crises (out-of-hours rota) and delivers a varied programme of crisis management exercises as a Crisis Management subject matter expert
- Coordinates Technology recovery exercises and documentation
- Coordinates and reviews business impact analyses, Resilience risk assessments and Business Continuity Plans
- Delivers (people and premises) Business Continuity exercises, senior management presentations and general staff awareness training
- Manages Business Continuity third party risk
- Enhances and delivers senior management metrics reporting
- Administrates third-party business continuity software platform and emergency notification tool, and associated vendor relationships
- Shares management of Vocalink Business Continuity Analyst (informal report)
- Further standardizes and documents business continuity processes to support consistent, efficient and repeatable processes
- Supports and provides advocacy for ongoing Mastercard Enterprise Resilience integration and projects.