Director, Crisis Management & Business Continuity
- Published: Friday, 31 May 2019 09:44
Location: US, NJ, Englewood
Company: NBC Universal
The Director, Crisis Management and Business Continuity, working in coordination with Business Continuity Officers in individual business operations, will develop, maintain, and implement business continuity and disaster recovery strategies and solutions, including but not limited to, risk assessments, strategy selection, and documentation of business continuity and disaster recovery procedures across the NBCUniversal enterprise. Based in Englewood Cliffs, NJ, this role reports to the Vice President of Crisis Management and Business Continuity.
- Primary development and ongoing maintenance (in coordination with the individual business) for crisis management plans and processes using mutually agreed upon standards and customized solutions for NBCUniversal operations.
- Development and execution of business continuity and crisis management exercises within individual businesses across the enterprise
- Shall support the Planning and Training & Exercise functions as directed
- Identify and liaise with Business Continuity Officers (within each business) to develop effective working relationships and goals, plans, and exercises
- Perform risk analyses for individual businesses to identify points of vulnerability, single points of failure and identify risk avoidance and mitigation strategies
- Develop status reports (score cards) on individual business preparedness and recoverability, and prepare management summary reports
- Analyze and report on implications of regulatory/audit/underwriter requirements and industry guidance on business continuity programs
- Perform analysis, prepare recommendations and implement enterprise business continuity planning tools (i.e.; Business Continuity Management and mass notification solutions)
- Prepare requirements for, plan, and coordinate all business continuity exercise and annual milestone requirements