Business Continuity Manager
- Published: Thursday, 06 June 2019 08:19
Location: UK, London
Organization: Queen Mary University of London
Reporting to the Head of Security and Emergency Planning the Business Continuity Manager will be responsible to support the development, implementation and maintenance of Queen Mary Business Continuity process and strategy framework in line with all industry-recognised standards.
- The role will involve consulting and engaging with key internal and external partners and stakeholders within the Business Continuity framework
- You will be responsible for identifying and facilitating the escalation of critical issues, with the potential to expose Queen Mary to unnecessary risk, to a strategic level.
Skills and experience
- Have a proven capacity for developing and implementing business continuity arrangements, knowledge of risk assessments, management and methodology, demonstrable ability to work effectively in a complex environment and establish effective working relationships with professional and academic colleagues.
- With experience of having worked in a large, complex organization in a comparable context, it is expected that the successful candidate will have experience leading and managing effective service delivery, programme and project management and experience in supporting and delivering significant change and business improvement initiatives, including people and cultural change.