Operational Risk Manager 4 - Business Continuity
- Published: Thursday, 06 June 2019 08:23
Location: US, Various
Company: Wells Fargo
This role will be responsible for supporting the Enterprise Finance Business Continuity Planning program that is forward looking, consistent, customer focused while at the same time required to meet corporate program and regulatory requirements. The candidate will own, manage and execute front line Business Continuity Planning Risk Program activities, engaging, supporting, collaborating and/or coordinating with partners across the enterprise to ensure Business Continuity Planning requirements are understood and appropriately implemented within Enterprise Finance, mitigating related risks. The candidate will collaborate with key Enterprise partners across Wells Fargo and will have exposure to senior risk and business leadership.
- Ensure Enterprise Finance businesses consistently interpret and execute all Business Continuity Planning Policies, Standards and Procedures, provide expert risk guidance to Enterprise Finance businesses and provide insightful feedback to the Enterprise BCP team regarding potential changes or enhancements to the enterprise program.
- Perform risk Identification and analysis. Work with key partners and tools to identify trends, provide risk-based recommendations and associated action plans in order to effectively mitigate the root causes of Business Continuity Planning issues. Leverage organizational knowledge, WF risk culture, systems, processes and applicable policies to identify potential problems and opportunities and implement effective, consistent and sustainable solutions.
- Facilitate sharing of best practices and communication. Develop relationships across multiple organizations, identify and share best practices with business partners across the Wells Fargo Enterprise and Enterprise Finance business units. Lead meetings with Enterprise Finance Business and Independent Risk Management Leaders to discuss program strategies, issues, mitigating controls, and cost effective solutions using a risk-based approach.
- Perform monitoring and reporting (including KRIs and issues), timely escalations and notifications
- Implement critical initiatives such as risk acceptance remediation by working with business and technology.
- Execute on incident and disaster recovery efforts as needed.