Director, Business Continuity
- Published: Thursday, 06 June 2019 08:26
Location: US, MA, Dorchester
Company: Santander Bank
The Director, Business Continuity oversees the organization's business continuity program. The incumbent drives a preparedness strategy by analyzing risk and formulating business impact analyses. S/he delivers processes and policies that ensure readiness to respond in the event of any incident and works to increase business continuity awareness across the company, providing training and guidance.
- Assists business units in developing and maintaining continuity plans for individual business areas, and the organization as a whole, including plans for emergency response and continuity of operation.
- Assists business units in identifying critical business operations while capturing internal and external potential threats to the company and risk associated. To further, assist business units with recommending mitigation strategies to reduce or eliminate identified risks.
- Consults with business lines to identify business impacts, recovery time objectives and strategies for the continuation of mission critical business functions during an interruption.
- Coordinates interfaces between among DR/COOP and other processes, especially service level management, cybersecurity, availability management, capacity management, and business continuity management.
- Coordinates, facilitates and/or participates in ongoing training and exercise events while evaluating staff resiliency, continuity and recovery capabilities of the organization.
- Develops and maintains Business Continuity Program related documentation including policies, procedures, educational guides, and training/exercise documentation.