Skilled Resilience Professionals
- Published: Thursday, 06 June 2019 14:08
Location: Australia, various
Join RiskLogic –Seeking skilled Resilience Professionals wanting to make the move and work for an organisation that makes a real difference in our communities. Be a part of the journey!
We have made recent promotions within our business and now have some exciting open positions with the RiskLogic Group:
Melbourne – Manager, Business Continuity, Crisis and Incident Management
Sydney – Senior Manager, Business Continuity, Crisis and Incident Management
Adelaide – Senior Manager, Business Continuity, Crisis and Incident Management
- Manage a diverse range of clients across multiple industries
- Position yourself with a market leader in crisis management, incident and business continuity
- Do you have operational experience and want to make the move into consulting?
We at RiskLogic, are always keen to hear from motivated and results driven Resilience professionals who are interested in working for an organisation that is just as passionate about their people as they are all things Resilience!
Our vision is to work with inspired people to build meaningful organisations that contribute to a better tomorrow. At RiskLogic we do this every day by empowering people to successfully navigate the worst of situations, events like cyber-attacks, terrorism, physical disasters, health epidemics to name a few. With the right tools, training and experience we help people safeguard what’s important to them, helping to build a more Resilient Future.
RiskLogic is a market leading consulting and technology company that works with corporate, not-for-profit and government clients throughout Australia, New Zealand and South-East Asia. Our team makes a tangible difference to our clients and their success in a constantly changing threat environment.
To support our busy Sydney, Adelaide and Melbourne offices, we are seeking experienced Resilience Specialists who comes with deep understanding and passion for crisis management and business continuity or related disciplines preferably gained in private, public or operational sector. These roles are key roles with tremendous scope to make a real impact.
Your duties will include:
- Work to set client deliverables and provide guidance on responding to major incident and business disruptions, develop safeguards against these interruptions and implement recovery procedures across crisis management, incident management and business continuity.
- Develop, design and facilitate scenario and training exercises for a diverse range of clients and industry sectors.
- Identify and secure new business opportunities.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships across multiple industries.
- Assist with building local strategic alliances and partnerships.
- Contribute to ongoing quality management and continuous improvement activities.
- Collaborate with other internal divisions to provide integrated client outcomes, i.e. business continuity, crisis management, cyber security and technology solutions.
- Be in a position to service clients across Australia, including the occasional interstate travel.
As the successful applicant you will have:
- Extensive experience and knowledge in Business Continuity, Crisis Management and Incident Management, ideally 5 years within a consulting environment
- Strong ability to acquire complex information via multiple sources, effectively address potential organisational issues and implement innovative client centric solutions
- Demonstrated experience in the design and facilitation of training sessions and scenario exercises
- Exceptional project management and organization skills
- Exhibit superior interpersonal skills, both written and oral communication in order to build and maintain effective working relationships at all levels
- A performance driven mindset and strong commercial acumen
- The ability to adapt to diverse environments and manage multiple priorities
- Possess strong attention to detail with the ability to produce high quality documentation and a strong drive for continuous improvement and delivery of quality outcomes
- Self-motivation, with a proven ability to effectively work remotely from managers and other team members
Work with us!
We’re a team of diverse and passionate enthusiasts. Everyone is empowered by exploring and implementing innovative ideas and improvements. We’re growing, which means lots of opportunities and we make these opportunities real by helping you get there. We thrive and collaborate in an open activity-based workspace, utilise the latest technologies and provide a great culture for you to thrive in. As an integral member of the RiskLogic team, you’ll model our core values with your words and actions: People. Integrity. Passion. Innovation. Performance.
If you have the skills and experience required for this role, we look forward to receiving your cover letter and resume. For further information, please contact Teresa Vitale, Talent Acquisition Manager on 0419193838 or email via email@example.com