Sr. Analyst Business Continuity and Enterprise Risk
- Published: Tuesday, 11 June 2019 07:37
Location: US, San Diego, CA
Agency: Kyocera International, Inc.
The Sr. Analyst Business Continuity and Enterprise Risk, will work across the company’s product divisions and facilities to implement enterprise risk management and business continuity programs. This includes the design, development, maintenance, and testing of business continuity plans to improve the resiliency of the organization against potential disruptions and risks that could happen.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Conduct risk surveys across the organization to identify and prioritize risks. Work with risk owners to establish action plans to mitigate risk. Monitor and track progress of plans to reduce risk level.
- Work with product divisions to conduct Business Impact Assessments (BIAs) and develop business recovery plans that include contingency planning for loss of people, loss of facilities, technology/equipment, materials, and supplier/vendor dependencies.
- Develop comprehensive and integrated exercises to test and update recovery plans on a regular basis.
- Work across facilities to ensure emergency response, disaster recovery, and crisis management plans are in place, tested, and maintained.
- Collaborate with program steering committee to develop an integrated approach to implementing and managing a cooperative-wide business continuity program that meets management, audit, customer, and supplier requirements.
- Keep abreast of industry best practices, trends, and solutions to drive continuous improvement of enterprise risk management and business continuity efforts.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Up to 20% domestic travel may be required
Supervisory Role: No formal supervisory role.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree and equivalent work experience required in process improvement, business continuity, risk management or similar field.
- Strong project management skills and results oriented with ability to manage/prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-starter with strong leadership skills who can power through ambiguity
- Strong collaborative and communication skills with ability to work effectively with others at all levels in the organization
- Good attention to detail and analytical capability
Kyocera International, Inc. values diversity in its workforce, and is proud to be an AAP/EEO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Kyocera International, Inc.’s Human Resources team directly at 858-576-2791.
This position may require exposure to information subject to US Export Control regulations, i.e.: the International Traffic and Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be US persons within the meaning of US regulations.