Business Continuity Manager
- Published: Tuesday, 11 June 2019 07:45
Location: UK, London
The Business Continuity Manager is responsible for developing and managing business continuity and disruption & crisis recovery management systems for Eurostar at company-wide level, interfacing with senior managers, executives, business continuity champions and local document controllers in key departments.
- Manage and maintain the overall Business Continuity Management System, its documentation and annual improvement programme, including undertaking business impact analysis and risk assessments for business continuity
- Effectively lead the Business Continuity Team by providing strong and clear direction aligned to Eurostar’s strategic objectives
- Audit departments for Peak Period Operations and Special Event preparedness
- Maintain the Crisis Room at Times House, Temple Mills and Lille, ensuring all equipment is working correctly
- Maintain the Eurostar Framework for Incident Management and brief any changes to affected staff.