IT Service Continuity Manager
- Published: Tuesday, 11 June 2019 07:50
Location: UK, Manchester
Agency: Harvey Nash
Harvey Nash is working for a key organization based in Manchester as they seek to hire an IT Service Continuity Manager as part of a wider transformation of service. The transformation is scheduled to take place over the next 2-3 years as an exciting stage in this organizations' journey toward maturity.
You will work to enhance and maintain the IT Service Continuity (ITSC) plans toward a goal of ensuring outstanding customer service is provided in all circumstances.
In a move away from a focus on IT Disaster Recovery (ITDR), you will endeavour to help design, develop and manage Service Resilience capability across a mixture of on-premise, cloud based and 3rd party service providers.
- To be the 'go to' IT SCM SME, sharing knowledge and training across the organisation in relation to all relevant standards, regulation and the future direction of ITSC and ITDR
- Owning the ITSCM roadmap with a view to maturing it moving forward
- Manage the design, delivery, testing, MI Reporting and risk management of the ITSCM/DR processes
- Conducting resilience architecture reviews for current and new IT Services and verifying IT Service RTO and RPO capabilities against Business requirements
- Oversight of Business Continuity Management plans for IT Staff to ensure feasibility of IT Service Continuity plan assumptions
- Support the integration of service continuity plans with the broader organisational business continuity plan
- Maintaining relationships with your key stakeholders across the organisation to make sure all operations continue to function and customer service is maintained
- Oversight of DR testing process managed by an internal testing function and point of contact for Third Parties and management, enforcement and reporting of output from the IT DR testing schedule. (Key named role for communicating the invocation of IT DR Plans)
- Ownership of the Data Centre Loss recovery planning capability.