Business Continuity Specialist
- Published: Friday, 05 July 2019 13:34
Location: US, PA, Pittsburg
As a Business Continuity Specialist within PNC's Tech Risk Management organization, you will be based in Pittsburgh or Cleveland.
- Assists in the development of business continuity and disaster recovery plans; oversees testing, emergency response, and recovery. Guides the selection of operating strategies for the continuation of the business within a recovery time objective.
- Supports business recovery, crisis management, emergency management, contingency planning and disaster-preparedness planning. Provides support and expertise during live events.
- Conducts, communicates, and maintains business continuity lifecycle.
- Monitors and reports on the compliance of business continuity processes, readiness, events and exercise results. Supports businesses in relationships with audit and government regulators on business continuity issues.
- Develops, enhances and disseminates information on continuity processes, standards and initiatives. Provides support for the development and delivery of training on business continuity.