Senior Resilience Consultant
- Published: Tuesday, 09 July 2019 07:50
Location: UK, Kent
Company: Horizonscan Ltd
Horizonscan Ltd are specialist consultants in Resilience, Crisis Management and Business Continuity who work with clients around the world. The company is looking to recruit a Senior Resilience Consultant to join a growing team.
Reporting directly to the Lead Resilience Consultant the role holder will be part of a high performance team with responsibilities in supporting the delivery of Business Continuity, Crisis Management, Risk Management and Organisational Resilience solutions to a diverse range of clients.
- Delivering high-quality advice, training and consultancy in a “hands on” client facing role in the following areas: Business Continuity, Organisational Resilience, Crisis Management, Risk and Security.
- Supporting the Lead Resilience Consultant in project management and developing commercial relationships.
- Developing and supporting the delivery of Crisis Simulation Exercises.
- Managing the full lifecycle of a Business Continuity Management system.
- Conducting audits, site surveys, Business Impact Analysis, risk workshops, gap analysis, interviews and hosting teleconferences.
- Producing high-quality documentation and reports such as Business Continuity Plans, policy documents, audit reports etc.