Business Resilience and Security Manager
- Published: Wednesday, 10 July 2019 06:32
Location: UK, London
Logic are recruiting for a Business Resilience and Security Manager for Crossrail (CRL):
Purpose of the job
To coordinate all Business Resilience activities; Central and Programme Emergency Planning & Response including all Security oversight & assurance.
This person is critical to ensuring the company is effective in the areas of business resilience, continuity and security management. They will:
- Maintain, manage and facilitate the effective testing of the CRL Business Continuity and Resilience Plan.
- Train the Gold Response Team and test effectiveness of their capability.
- Implement the CRL 24/7 incident and emergency response requirements (Duty on Call etc).
- Work with partners such as TfL to ensure our business can continue in the face of adversity i.e. major incidents that disrupt the programme.
- Assure the CRL Supply Chain are compliant with the Security requirements.
- Consider the emerging security threats as CRL moves from construction in to operation and advise the business on strategies to mitigate such risks.