Managing Consultant - Business Continuity Management
- Published: Wednesday, 10 July 2019 06:47
Location: Canada, ON, Toronto
Experienced role in Resiliency Risk Consulting. Ensures effective delivery or proposal of valued Business Continuity services for clients and prospects. Responsible for managing client engagements and overseeing consultants’ delivery work, depending on the project size. Is involved in business development actions (internal with brokers and external with clients), knowledge management, cross practice projects.
- Project delivery for BCM projects, including Crisis Management
- Cross-functional delivery on IT Resiliency projects
- Project management on BCM projects
- Delivery or oversight on minimum $300K of BCM related projects / year Leadership / Oversight * Training / mentoring colleagues on resilience methodologies (BCM, Crisis Management, etc.)
- Oversight of junior colleagues on larger BCM projects
- Project management oversight and strategic guidance / vision for a number of smaller, property risk control projects (brokerage revenue share projects)
- Budget oversight on a number of projects
- Project planning coordination with loss control consultants
- Scope enhancement / strategic project planning discussions with loss control consultants / client executives / clients as needed Sales / Business Development * Subject matter expert representation to help sell / close
- Lead and support in the development of new offerings for business continuity and related offerings (including cross-practice collaborative offerings)
- Work with Business Development leader to develop growth strategy for Business Continuity.