IT Service Continuity Specialist
- Published: Wednesday, 07 August 2019 08:51
Location: UK, Surrey
Company: Allianz Insurance
The Allianz Insurance IT department has recently undergone a period of re organisation, and as a result the role of IT service continuity specialist is now available. This role is to help develop strategies, processes, plans and procedures to ensure the service continuity of critical business systems within the IT estate.
- Responsible for IT service continuity plans and their periodic testing, managing the development and implementation of the necessary reviews and tests to underpin the service continuity plan.
- Schedule, activate, observe and report on simulated exercises to evaluate the effectiveness of plans and suggest amendments as necessary.
- Support the integration of service continuity plans with the broader organisational business continuity plan (BCP) thereby avoiding conflicts and optimising available resources.
- Performs business impact analysis and risk assessments to reduce the likelihood of significant service outage or disasters.
- Design, maintain and communicate service continuity plans for identified business critical systems to ensure ongoing service provision during disaster or similar events.
- Ensures that all IT service providers (both internal and external) can provide minimum agreed service levels in the event of a disaster, or significant outage
- Assess the impact of changes to systems, applications and infrastructure to determine requirements for ICT Service Continuity.