Business Continuity Analyst
- Published: Friday, 09 August 2019 07:21
Location: UK, London
Agency: Goodman Masson
Goodman Masson are currently working with one of the worlds largest banks. They are looking for a Business Continuity Analyst to work across the organisation. This role reports into the Information Security Officer although with work with all business owners and teams.
The Business Continuity Analyst will have a comprehensive understanding of Business Continuity and Risk Management processes and have experience in running on-going Business Continuity programs.
- Work with all business owners to develop and update Business Impact Analysis to enhance current and future design of data recovery and business continuity strategies and solutions.
- Design, develop and document business continuity plans.
- Maintain policies and strategies according to recognised standards.
- Develop emergency management plans for recovery decision-making.
- Coordinate business continuity plan exercises and develop schedules for training and awareness.