Business Continuity Program Manager
- Published: Friday, 09 August 2019 07:44
Location: US, NYC
Company: News Corp
The Business Continuity and Corporate Security Program Manager will report to the Chief Security Officer and will be responsible for assisting in the design and implementation of strategies and programs to protect all personnel, facilities, assets, and products. He/ she will be confident and possesses outstanding communication skills, which will enable him/her to garner trust across the company, as well as, with external constituents. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Serve as the alternate to the Chief Security Officer of Global Corporate Security in his/her role as the head of Business Continuity.
- Create and maintain Business Continuity and Resilience Programs across News Corp’s business units.
- Individual will be responsible for analyzing current business unit plans and look to coordinate and decide on best practices across global companies.
- Serve as the alternate to the Chief Security Officer of Global Corporate Security in his/her role as head of crisis management.
- Updating and editing the Crisis Management Program documents.
- Developing and conducting Table Top Exercises for leadership for emergency scenarios.
- Act as primary security and personal protection advisor in the absence of the Chief Security Officer.
- Conduct comprehensive vulnerability assessments of risks and exposures to business operations for specific business locations.
- Writing security policies and procedures and support implementation of Global Security policies, procedures, standards, training and methods for identifying and protecting information, personnel, property, facilities, operations or material from unauthorized disclosure, misuse, theft, assault, vandalism, product tampering, espionage, sabotage, and/or loss.
- Provide direct oversight of physical security technology and access control.
- Assist with the management of the Global Travel Security Program.
- Maintain oversight of the mass communication process to ensure employee outreach and safety.
- Provide direct support for investigations, protection, and subsidiary security surveys for all domestic and international operations.