Business Continuity Manager
- Published: Wednesday, 14 August 2019 09:03
Location: UK, Horsham
The Business Continuity Manager executes and embeds the firm’s Operational Resilience Policy on behalf of the Group & UK Head of Operational Resilience within the COO office for UK & International. They will also be integral in rollout of new BCM communication and planning tools as part of the Resilience Strategy. Responsibilities include some supervision of the BCM Team, management of our Business Continuity Plans, testing & exercising and incident management framework. You may be involved in Resilience and BCM Audits and Control Validation exercises too.
Clear and timely communication is critical to success as a Business Continuity Manager needs to keep line and executive management up to date on the business lines’ adherence to the BCM framework and Operational Resilience Policy. They should be able to articulate pragmatic recommendations in conjunction with seniors within the business to ensure RSA UK&I are as prepared as possible for any business interruption affecting people, property, systems and suppliers.
- A background in Business Continuity, Resilience or IT Continuity supported by a strong understanding and experience in Risk Management or Audit
- Experience, preferably in Financial Services
- UK Based but able to travel within and outside the UK as necessary
- Recognised BCM or Risk certification (e.g. BCI, ISO 22301, iSMTA etc.)