Head of Security and Business Continuity
- Published: Wednesday, 14 August 2019 09:09
Location: UK, Warwick
Telent have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Head of Security and Business Continuality, this is a fantastic opportunity to join telent on our NRTS project.
Highways England have awarded telent the contract for the operation and management of NRTS2 (National Roads Telecommunication Services), NRTS is the network of communication and control that Highways England uses to monitor and manage England’s motorways and major trunk roads, it is a critical component of national infrastructure supporting the country’s 4,400 mile strategic road network. The contract includes a major technology transformation programme in addition to general maintenance and management of the network; the transformation programme comprises of 11 technology projects, including the introduction of new wireless and IP CCTV services, new management systems and the next- generation upgrade of all technology, this will ultimately enable Highways England to prepare for the future and enable safer roads, more efficient delivery and a better road user experience.
- Development and maintenance of Certification for Contract ISMS to ISO27001 : 2013
- Governing regular ISO27001 : 2013 due diligence gap analyses
- Development and maintenance of Top 20 Critical Security Controls review
- Governing regular Top 20 Critical Security Controls due diligence gap analyses
- Provide assurance of the operation of security and business continuity controls
- Assist the Information Assurance role in the testing of the BC plan as required and report on results
- Provide advice on security specific requirements for the contract
- Deliver training and instruction on security and business continuity where required
- Make recommendations based on latest government policy and industry thinking
- Change advisory board member and senior approver
- Governing and ensuring risk treatment plans are continuously maintained
- Final approval for updated Contract policies and procedures
- Governance and approver for security architecture design for systems, ensuring consistency with specified requirements
- Creating an appropriate code of connection process for all 3rd party (supply chain) partners
- Assist Information Assurance role in maintaining and delivering the appropriate ISO27001 : 2013 audit schedule
- Assist Information Assurance role during ISO27001 : 2013 audit schedule
- Lead for annual, formal ISO Audit and Certification within the Contract
- Lead for ISMS Bi-Annual Audit of the Contract.