Business Continuity Engagement Manager
- Published: Wednesday, 14 August 2019 09:19
Location: Ireland, Dublin
Agency: Sanderson Recruitment
Sanderson Recruitment has partnered with a leading commercial bank based in Dublin 8 who are currently looking to hire a Business Continuity Engagement Manager on a full-time, permanent basis.
The Business Continuity Engagement Manager is responsible for both the strategic development and review and challenge over the implementation and execution of all BCM and Exit Management activities of the Third Party Management (TPM) Risk Policy.
They will engage with business areas to help them understand their obligations throughout the TPM lifecycle with regard to Business Continuity and Exit Management and to understand and reduce risk to acceptable levels.
- Engage across multiple business units and, as appropriate, work with a nominated accountable owners to embed Business Continuity and Exit Management Standards for TPM.
- Be the source of expert knowledge for the business, for both existing engagements and potential capabilities in the broader supply market with regards Business Continuity and Exit Management.
- Collaborates with stakeholders to conduct independent threat, risks assessments and recommend risk treatment strategies.
- Champions and ensures Business Continuity Management (BCM) and the in-scope entities' roles and responsibilities, and requirements are clear.
- Drives and clearly understands Business Continuity and Exit Management TPM requirements. This includes development of Business Continuity and Exit Management standards, identifying improvement opportunities to increase efficiency and ensure alignment with changes to TPM policy.
- Collaborates and aids BCM leadership in Board and senior management reporting.
- Performs Business Continuity and Exit Management TPM awareness training, including policies, standards and relevant technologies.
- Demonstrates strong skills in applying Business Continuity planning principles to various levels (staff, management and executive) of the company.
- Demonstrates strong skills in applying third party risk management principles.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, communication, report writing and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent project management skills, which include task identification, project planning, and ability to understand scope of recovery efforts, ability to coordinate critical activities during continuity exercises and events, and proficiency with tools required to pull project together.
- Foster sound risk governance, adhering to all our regulatory and compliance obligations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, including (but not limited to) Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Willingness to travel to third party providers to observe BCM exercises.