Resilience Continuity Specialist - 12 month FTC
- Published: Wednesday, 14 August 2019 09:23
Location: UK, Edinburgh
The C5 Resilience Specialist will be responsible for leading workstream activity on the Resilience Programme which will deliver a Resilience and Continuity Strategy across Sainsbury's Bank and Argos Financial Services (SBAFS). You will ensure the appropriate Resilience and Business Continuity standards and controls have been effectively implemented; and are reported accurately to the appropriate stakeholder communities.
- Lead appropriate work streams within the Resilience Programme and delivery all activity to support strategic outcomes
- Support the integration of an effective Operational Resilience and Business Continuity programme across SBAFS that includes the delivery of in-scope critical business impact analyses, associated recovery strategies and recovery plans within critical products and services across SBAFS.
- Manage our recovery arrangements, including 3 rd party readiness reviews and capability assessments for enhancing the supplier continuity.
- Lead exercising of all in-scope Resilience and Continuity planning to enhance the response and recovery strategy and capability across SBAFS.
- Assist in the definition of the Business Continuity programme initiatives as required; including driving the Awareness Campaign and horizon scanning focus across SBAFS.
- Support the Resilience and Continuity programme of work and assist in-scope product line governance to identify (through control testing) Resilience and Business Continuity gaps in process and controls.
- Lead activity within critical in-scope business areas to identify, mitigate and remediate Resilience and Continuity readiness issues, gaps and risks.
- Responsible for ensuring the core SBAFS Notification tool is kept updated and tested as per the Resilience and Continuity policy requirements as well as providing functional leadership, training, awareness, co-ordinating change activity and driving continuous improvement and future direction.
- Support the Resilience and Continuity Manager with core reporting requirements, undertaking data analysis, producing high quality MI and assisting with risk reports.
- Responsible for ensuring that the all in-scope critical products and service line team risks and controls are appropriately documented, tracked and managed in line with the Resilience and Continuity programme of work. Ensuring updates are fed into the appropriate committees as required and risks escalated through the Resilience and Continuity leadership team.