Business Continuity Specialist
- Published: Wednesday, 04 September 2019 08:41
Location: US, NC, Raleigh
Company: NikSoft Systems Corp.
NikSoft Systems Corporation is currently conducting a search for a Business Continuity Specialist to add to its team in support of the United States Postal Service's Cyber Security program. The successful candidate will experience an unparalleled large-scale enterprise environment with over 800 Information Technology systems, supporting billions of dollars in annual revenue, supporting a diverse user base spread across the entire US. Join the NikSoft team to scale up your career to the next level.
- Develop and support Disaster Recovery (DR) and Continuity of Operations (COOP) plans for multiple enterprise programs and systems.
- Maintain Functional Continuity Plans and location specific Business Continuity Plans in accordance with USPS standards.
- Coordinate the review, maintenance and testing of products and department Business Continuity Plans, working with business owners to ensure these plans remain valid and fit for purpose.
- Coordinate the review, maintenance and testing of technology Disaster Recovery Plans for core infrastructure services, working with IT technicians and Infrastructure management to ensure these plans remain valid.
- Develop the emergency communications system used by CISO and ensure that all staff are appropriately covered by this system.
- Conduct regular testing to validate the effectiveness of this system.
- Work with functional partners to manage incidents that affect or may affect business operations.
- Promote awareness of Business Continuity policy, standards, plans, processes and arrangements.
- Report on the progress of the CISO organization's business continuity capability and process improvements including updating the performance metrics.